Maple Walnut Cookies
- 2 ½ cups walnuts, ground in food processor
- 2/3 cup whole wheat pastry or almond flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/3 cup carob chips or dried cranberries
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350ᵒF.
- In a small bowl, add all the ingredients in the given order. Mix well after each ingredient.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Drop dough on cookie sheet with a spoon and flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown, checking often to prevent burning.
- Let cool before removing from the cookie sheet.