Omega Boost Granola
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, whole
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, raw
- 1/4 cup flax seed, ground
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond (or peanut) butter, smooth
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups quick oats
- Preheat the oven to 325°. Mix all the dry ingredients except the oats.
- In a small dish mix the nut butter of choice with honey, oil, vanilla, and salt. Stir the wet mixture into the dry.
- Cover the cookie sheet with parchment paper. Crumble mixture on the paper. Bake for 10 minutes, stir, then bake for another 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container. Serve with fresh blueberries and nondairy milk. Makes 2 1/4 cups. Recipe is easily doubled.